Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holy Week Trip to Cotabato

Common practice of the company I'm working with is closing business for the Holy Week that is from thursday to saturday. Well sunday is our rest day. So I took the chance of spending it at my boyfriend's place.

Maundy thursday after taking a my early bath and filling my stomach with an instant noodle, I was already in the bus terminal at 5:30 where I waited for an hour for the bus to arrive. Passengers going to different destinations were swarming the place. It was a good thing that I did not brought lots of baggage.

After stopping at major municipalities in bukidnon including a halt for breakfast and lunch, the bus finally arrived at 1 pm in Kabacan where my boyfriend have been waiting for 2 hours already :(. From there, we rode another bus going to Cotabato.

At last we reached our destination where he took me to a fastfood in the mall where he had a snack and mine a big meal :).

No comments: