Monday, June 22, 2009

No Man Is an Island

I can say that I’m blessed with the gifts of persons. One Sunday which is our only rest day from work, my friends willingly offered to work on the on-going construction of our house. In a way, we can save on the labor cost. The site is an hour ride from the City of Cagayan de Oro.

Truly with lots of hands, the work was hastened. The septic tank was almost done as well as the leveling of the soil inside the house. My family was amazed of how fast things were. The place was filled with people who were enjoying working with each other.
We stopped working at around 2 pm because it rained hard so we gathered inside the place where I got the chance to thank everybody for their precious time and effort. It means a lot to me and to my family and it will be forever remembered in our hearts that a part of our house was built by the sweats of generous people.

No comments: