Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet and Sour November

It was nine years ago this same month that I have opened myself to someone. I don't really like him but he's very persistent in having a relationship with me. Being into it for the first time was not easy. It was so awkward and all those stuff.

But as the days and months came, masked in a tough facade, he is truly a sweet and gentle person inside. He's a practical giver. He has not given me even a single card. Instead he gave me flashlight, umbrella, handkerchief and lots of thing which can be of use.

Yet our bond is not all bed of roses. We were also tossed by storms. It was also one november that we broke up for 3 months due to immaturity. Tears fell of missing him. Life was dull and dry without him.

His call last saturday exactly the first day of november reminded me of the wonderful as well as the the not so good things brought about by this month nine years ago which all have contributed to what our relationship has become now.

No comments: