Monday, August 18, 2008

My Turn

It's been more than five years now when I got myself to the employed group. Grateful?Yes I am very much. The salary that I'm earning has been providing my needs. I can say that I have helped and still continuing helping others especially my family.

But sometime in the afternoon today, a father(I think) approached me saying that he wanted his companion, whom I believe is his son, to be employed as a boy(utilityman). I was stunned and was speechless for a few seconds. But I managed to respectfully told him that there is no vacancy. So they went away.

Being in the scenario even for a while and seeing the skinny father and his son walk away really broke my heart. And I silently prayed that He'll give me a chance to employ lots of Filipinos and be able to become a blessing to them. And I ask God that this situation that I had this afternoon will never happen again because I wanted so much to create employment opportunities and be able to touch lives.

No comments: