Monday, August 4, 2008

take a plunge

To celebrate the birthdays of my three co-employees, we had decided to go to the beach yesterday. On board the L-300 which we borrowed from the company, we were able to reach our destination at nine-thirty am. There we had fish salad(kinilaw), broiled fish, and broiled chicken as our viand. We also had sweet potatoes, boiled banana and biko on the table. Fruit salad was served in the afternoon as our dessert.

I enjoyed looking at my friends who are playing in the water. Because the sun was high, I decided to swim later in the afternoon so as not to expose myself to sunburn. The rain poured which we hungrily savored like little children playing in the rain.

Everything went well amidst that we did not have grandiose foods but what really matters was the fun we had under God's beautiful nature and enjoying each others company. And that is priceless...

No comments: