Monday, August 4, 2008

truly rich

A friend of mine just recently lent me a book. Looking at its author, I knew it would be interesting. And true enough, I was able to finish reading the whole book for seven hours. I just couldn't pull myself away because as I go through every pages, it opened my eyes to facts on how to be truly rich. I think we all wanted to be wealthy, right? There's nothing wrong with that.

Personally, the book is a huge help to me as it not only adds knowledge but it also inculcates practical solutions to situations alongside with spiritual abundance.How i wished I've encountered this book before, I would not have wasted my time and money. But i think it's never to late to start...

I thank God for my friend who generously have me borrowed her book. I thank the author for sharing his time and knowledge to billions of people. May I be able to apply what I've read to my real life situation..

No comments: